Michigan Runner

Welcome To my Blog spot!
Dylan England

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

1st race of the season

Martian Marathon in Dearborn Michigan started at 730Am on 4/10/10 (Half Marathon 13.1miles)
I began to run maybe a 8 min mile pace for the first three miles, then I began having some breathing issuesI started to walk and try to catch my breath but it did not help I was unsure of the reasoning as if I were very sick but did not feel that way. So I pushed myself to get through the rae that I had estimated to take an hour and a half to run thi race had turned into just over a two hour run. Completing it I could not catch m breath with the comotion and coughing up a storm. I decided Im heading to the Doctors ASAP! So I made an appointment and now I am diagnosed with weather induced allergy athsma. So I plan on doing what I can to get through this time. All I know is giving up is not an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment